Welcome To Chucks Fine Wines
We're here to help. Curbside Pickup Available-Read More
Our basket expert knows what you need
Organic fruit offers the characteristic flavors of green apples, pears, and citrus to our chardonnay. They ferment 70% of the juice in a combination of French and American oak, which is allowed to undergo malolactic fermentation to create a rich, creamy wine with just a touch of new oak spice. The remaining 30% is fermented in stainless steel to preserve the crisp fresh fruit flavors.They age most of the wine using previously-used or neutral oak in order for these fresh fruit characteristics to shine through. New oak is used for just 15% of the wine to give this chardonnay a nice vanilla note.
An initial impression of rich, buttery cream quickly turns to aromas of honey and lightly toasted almonds, followed by tropical aromas of pineapple, citrusy lemon and crème brulee. The wine is refreshing on the palate, with a minerality that is both bright and clean, drawing you into a vibrant tartness and lemon zest that is absolutely, positively Bonterra Chardonnay, vintage after vintage.
Copyright © 2019 Chuck's Fine Wines, All Rights Reserved. Powered by XCom Ohio, LLC